500% done with this pic, I want my drawing computer back. -Inhuman noise-
violent doodle, never finishing.
…I need to pair Emil with somebody else or Mythril with someone cause I just drafted a really violent flirt between Emil and Dark(cause damn you Bright)
(Not a list of sea pony blogs)
Since I’ve been busy with my Anabelle blog, I’ve kinda seen different versions of sea ponies. So I’m making a list of types that i’ll just put into classes. Feel free to yell or add your own.
- The original sea ponies, such as Neptune, who have no need for arms or legs and are perfectly made to survive all water types.
- Other ponies in this class have evolved to seahorse bodies or adapted to mimic other sea creatures. (Like seaponyluna)
Black Sea class
- Ponies who have changed physically to live in water via magic or ritual.
- Though they can breed with normal ponies, the ‘black sea’ will still run strong through generations.
- These ponies have been called mermaids due to some who sew their legs together to mimic ‘origin’ ponies.
Half Breed class
-Ponies who have bred with an ‘origin’ pony
-These ponies show characteristics of ‘origin’ ponies but still retain their earth form.
- Others of this breed cannot lose some traits, such as tails (normal tails or mermish) gills (shown on neck, sides or under ears) fins (located on arms, back or ears) fangs, and introverted eyes (natural shift or madness shift) Emil is classified as a half breed.
- Ponies in this class have left their physical form and turned ethereal.
Yes we are.
My sister took a picture with her phone, she would not let me flip the bird cause she wanted it to be nice.
So, random mod pic I guess.
(Emil is best Princess, he isn’t happy about it though.)
(reblog cause I still find this funny.)